Recipe by Dianne Stanford
- 60g unsalted butter, softened
- 70g extra mature Cheddar cheese, grated, at room temperature
- Several dashes of hot chilli sauce
- 30g Nature's Path Crispy Rice
- 56g (2 sachets) Nature's Path Original porridge oats
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Whizz up the porridge oats in a food processor to create a coarse flour.
- Beat the butter and chilli sauce until light and fluffy
- Stir in the grated cheese and oat flour until thoroughly combined
- Season with salt and pepper
- Carefully stir in the crispy rice
- Take walnut size pieces of the mix, squeeze into balls and place on a baking sheet with large spaces between them as they spread when cooking.
- Lightly flatten with fork tines or with the palm of your hand
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and allow to cool on the tray.