Dreamy soft cookies free from gluten, dairy and soya. Created by Vicki Montague – The Free From Fairy
- 140g Nature's Path Maple Sunrise
- 2 sachets Nature's Path maple flavour Hot and Steamy oats
- 70g coconut oil, melted
- 40g soft brown sugar
- 2tbsp apple puree
- 8 pecan halves
- 1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Grease a large baking tray with some coconut oil and set the oven to 150 degrees C, 130 degree fan oven or gas mark 2.
- Place the Maple Sunrise in a food processor and whizz until fine. Alternatively, place in a strong bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Combine the melted coconut oil, oats, sugar, apple puree and bicarbonate of soda with the crushed Maple Sunrise until the mixture forms a dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and roll into balls.
- Place the balls of dough onto the prepared baking tray and flatten slightly. Top each with a pecan half and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Cool in the tray.