- 225g Gluten free plain flour
- 75g Caster sugar
- 175g Butter
- 75g Nature’s Path Mesa Sunrise
- Place flour, sugar and butter into a bowl.
- Using clean hands, rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the Mesa Sunrise and mix in.
- Again using your hands, pull the mixture together to form a large ball.
- Line three, large baking trays with non-stick baking paper and take small handfuls of the mixture and shape into 12 balls and press flat. The shorties will spread when cooking so leave lots of space between the biscuits.
- Place in a preheated oven at Gas 3 / 160C / 375F for about 20 minutes, or until they start to go golden at the edges.
- Remove from the oven but leave on the tray until completely cool. Remove carefully – as they are very crumbly.