- 100g Nice and Crumbly Coconut & Chia Seed Granola
- 3 ripe plums, stones removed and thickly slice
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 100g plain flour
- 25g caster sugar
- 50g butter
- Take four ovenproof mugs and divide the fruit between the mugs. You could use ovenproof bowls or make one large crumble instead.
- Put the flour, sugar and butter in a large bowl. Using clean hands, rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles dry breadcrumbs. Add the Nice and Crumbly Granola and mix together.
- Spoon the crumble mixture on top of the fruit and place mugs on a baking tray. Bake in the oven at Gas 5 / 190C / 375F for about 20 - 25 minutes. The fruit will have started to soften and bubble and the crumble mixture should be golden.
- Serve hot with crème fraiche or custard.