- 6 tbsp Nice and Crumbly Pumpkin & Flax Granola
- 1 firm pear
- 2 red skinned apple
- 1 small raw beetroot, peeled
- ¼ firm mango
- 6 tbsp thick set Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Maple syrup to drizzle (optional)
- Take each fruit and place in a spiralizer and cut into ‘spirals’ (follow manufacturer’s instructions). If you don’t have a spiralizer, thinly slice the fruits and layer.
- Take two shallow bowls and layer the fruit spirals into the bowls.
- Top with spoonfuls of yogurt and sprinkle with the Nice and Crumbly Granola.
- Scatter with pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Tip: If you aren’t eating it straight away, sprinkle the apple and pear spirals with a little lemon juice to stop them going brown.