- 100g Nature’s Path Crunch O's
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 25g butter
- 75g dried figs, roughly chopped
- 25g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Place the syrup and butter in a small microwavable bowl and heat together on a medium/high setting for about 1 minute, or until the butter has melted.
Place the Os, figs, cranberries, apricots, blueberries and seeds into a large bowl and mix together.
Add the melted syrup and butter to the bowl of Os and mix really well to combine all the ingredients together.
Place in a 20 x 31cm approx. rectangular baking tin (about 3cm deep) lined with non-stick baking paper. Add the mixture and press into the tin. Take a further piece of baking paper, place over the mixture and firmly press all over, pushing the mixture into all corners.
- Place in a preheated oven Gas 4 / 180C / 350F for about 15 minutes or until the bars are starting to brown and go sticky. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Chill in the fridge before cutting into about 15 chunks.